Is Microblading Right for You?
If you are over the age of 18 you are a candidate
- Only exceptions for minors are if certain situations such as hair loss from Chemotherapy, Alopecia, or Trichotillomania (pulling of hair) apply to them.
- Must have parental and doctor consent
If you have had semi-permanent tattooing before, please come in for consultation for the evaluation of your situation.
This procedure is for both Male and Female clients
You are NOT a candidate if:
- You are pregnant
- If nursing, numbing cream will not be used.
- Have Epilepsy/Seizures
- Have blood thinning medication within the last 7 days
- ie. Aspirin
- If you have coagulation disorders.
- Have used Accutane within a year of your appointment
- If you have Diabetes are insulin dependent.
If you are going on vacation within 2 to 3 weeks after procedure, you are not a candidate
- You must avoid sunlight and water on eyebrows 2 to 3 weeks’ after procedure
Shading is same as procedure, so take same precautions
If there are certain medical problems not listed please email the Technician at
firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are a candidate.